Complaint Review: Premier Benefits

• Submitted: Tue, July 27, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, July 27, 2004

• Reported By:Largo Florida
Premier Benefits
100 Walnut D 15 #741 Champlain, NY 12919 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Premier Benefits ripoff Champlain New York

I am on Disibility and one day while I was on medications that made me partially incoherent, a fast talking Sales rep called me about credit repair and told me that there would be nothing charged to my Checking account but that they needed my account number in case I decided to keep their Credit repair kit. That I would be able to preview for 14 days after receipt.

A few weeks later, I still had not received the credit repair kit and was charged $299.00 to my account Which almost made me homeless, being that I live on a fixed income and barely being able to purchase food. Immediately, I contacted the company and asked what I was charged for and they told me it was for the credit repair kit. I never received it and I told them that so they said they would send it out immediately but I told them that I didn't want the kit anymore. Especially being that I could not afford it and didn't know what I was getting into because of my condition.

I immediately asked them to give me a refund and keep their kit and they refused in every aspect telling me that my conversation was recorded but you could clearly hear that I was not all there. This company has put me through hell because I almost became homeless, fell behind on all of my past due bills, and they didn't give me anything. Not even the kit! Please help me with this situation. I'd split the diffrence with you because of all the trama they put me through. thanks!

Largo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2004 01:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Premier-Benefits-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-100710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits