Complaint Review: Premier Benefits

• Submitted: Sun, December 19, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, December 19, 2004

• Reported By:mt lookout West Virginia
Premier Benefits
1442 East Lincoln Ave,box 361 ORANGE, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits ripoff ORANGE California

Today,on December 19th,2004,I received a call from premier benefits(at least thats who they said they were).they made me an offer to receive $200 shopping spree and free movie tickets and a free program to try for 30 days,after the 30 days I was free to cancel and not be billed anything more except for the $3.95 shipping fee,just like alot of others,I thought maybe it was a legitimate company,but now I'm not so sure because right after I had gotten off the phone with them,I realized I might have made a huge mistake,so I decided to check out the company online,they claimed they were licensed with betterbusinessbureau,but when I tried to check out their info on www.bbb.com,they aren't registered members like they claim,not only that I found out that they were ripping off a lot of people,so I decided they werent going to get a dime from me,so I called my bank and put a block on my account,and tomorrow I'm closing it out.I can't believe that I could be so trusting,I feel like acomplete dope.and now I have to close out an account I've had for years.so take it from me if anyone that you don't know calls you or tries to solicite you on line by asking for any personel checking account or any other personel info,don't give it to them no matter how good of a deal it might seem to be,because if it sounds too good to be true,I've learned my lesson and I'll never be a victim again.

mt lookout, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2004 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits/ORANGE-California-92865/Premier-Benefits-ripoff-ORANGE-California-123594. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits