Complaint Review: Premier Benefits

• Submitted: Sun, January 23, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, January 23, 2005

• Reported By:Columbus Ohio
Premier Benefits
1445 Lincoln Avenue Orange, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-357-8873
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Premier Benefits ripoff, scam Orange California

I recently got a call for a "great deal" from a company called Premier Benefit. They offered me a $200.00 shopping spree to any Mall, and 1 year paid cell phone expense and a prepaid calling card.

"Edwin" said it was a token of appreciation for being a reputable customer (although he didn't say any specifics on what business) and that all I had to pay was $3.95 for shipping and handling which would be deducted from my checking account.

It sounded Legit to me, but then he he asked for the next available check number in my check book for a confirmation number. Questioning it, I put him on hold, and asked my Husband who was suspicious because of what he had overheard.

Going back to Edwin, I asked him If I could give him a different number, or my name for the confirmation, because after all, it is my check book. He refused, and kept saying in a heavy accent that he couldn't do that, It had to be my check book number. Then he went on to say "I just need the long number at the bottom of your check." Once he said that I hung up on him.

He called right back, and I let my Husband answer it, who started questioning him like crazy. He didn't want to answer my husbands questions, and kept asking to speak to me. Just before my husband had a chance to hang up on him, he blurted out, "any number will do." He must have realized he could have gotten in trouble because my husband told him that he'd call the police on him, if he kept bugging us. He is still calling us.

What a sad world we live in when I called the police, they said they couldn't do anything about it. The end of the world is near, and God is calling all people to turn, and come to Him.

Katy
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2005 06:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits/Orange-California-92351/Premier-Benefits-ripoff-scam-Orange-California-128586. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits