Complaint Review: Premier Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, April 25, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, April 25, 2005

• Reported By:clifton Colorado
Premier Benefits
1442 Lincoln Avenue Orange, California U.S.A.

Buyers Union, Premier Benefits ripoff me off for 226.50 Orange California

when the company called me i bought the coupons but declined two minutes later after i gave them all my account information and they gave me a reference number for my cancelation.but they went ahead and debited the money from my account.I tried to call them but all i got is busy signals or i get hanged up on. but as soon as i saw they charged on my account i called my bank and closed my account. and my bank is filing charges against the company.to get the money back. if i were you close your account immediately or change it and don't give your information out to no one.

Anita
clifton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2005 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits/Orange-California-92865/Buyers-Union-Premier-Benefits-ripoff-me-off-for-22650-Orange-California-140233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits