Complaint Review: Premier Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, May 16, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, May 16, 2005

• Reported By:Bicknell Indiana
Premier Benefits
1442 E. Lincoln Ave. #361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits Ripoff Tried to take my money Ripoff Orange California

I had gotten a call this morning around 8 AM from a woman with a very heavy German accent, who said she was calling from Orange California. Tried telling me that I had won some kind of shopping spree. I could hardly understand her due to her accent and asked her to put me on their do not call list. She kept trying to keep me on the line. I finally hung up.

Around 7 PM this evening I got a call from a guy named "Bradly Cooper" ID #0871, also with a heavy undetermined accent. Said he was with Premier Benefits out of Orange California. Told me as a promotion I had won a 200 dollar shopping spree and a calling card that was good for seven days, for just a 3.95 shipping fee. Told me all I had to do was write out a check and keep it til I got my merchandise.

Well, he was taking so long explaining everything, and I'm not the type to give out my banking information over the phone. So while I was hearing him go through his spiel again, I Googled the company name and wound up here.

While I had him on the phone, I told him what I had found from Google. Read to him someone's report that Premier Benefits had stolen 160 dollars out of her bank account. I told him his company was a ripoff and I wasn't going to fall for it.

He told me that they were a legitimate business and that the charge she had received was probably from the phone card, which is only free for the first seven days. I didn't quite understand what that meant at the moment but by this point I was so angry that no amount of persuading on his part was going to help.

I told him that I had also been called this morning and had asked to be taken off their calling list. I demanded that he do it now. He kept trying to convince me but I just said, look, I wasn't born yesterday. Stop wasting my time, take me off your list, and don't call me again, or I will contact the authorities. He finally relented and said they would stop calling and hung up. We shall see.

I think this is the third report submitted about these guys today, so they are up in full force. Everyone beware! They are up to no good.

Wendy
Bicknell, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2005 05:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Benefits-Ripoff-Tried-to-take-my-money-Ripoff-Orange-California-142959. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits