Complaint Review: Premier Benefits

• Submitted: Mon, November 01, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, November 01, 2004

• Reported By:orangevale California
Premier Benefits
1442 E. Lincolin Ave Or P.O.Box 361 Orange,, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits ripoff, Maybe even funding terriost group, These people need to be investigated by the F.B.I., or national security. They want you to pay a $3.95 shipping and handleing fee for a $200.00 shopping spree. Currentlly targeting the Sacramento, Ca area. If you get a call from someone with a middle-Eastern accent, beware it may be them. I've called the F.B.I. Orange, California

*Consumer Comment: And you are criticizing THEIR command of English ??

I keep getting calls from these Middle-Eastern tele-marketteers. I can just tell by the accent.

Heres the thing I am a skilled Marketteer who also utlizes the phone as well to help consumers get what they are looking for. So I can some-what tell if they are a liable company.

On 10/31/04 I recieved a call, I knew automatically its another one of those Indians for the east. If not the same one. So he starts telling me I have been selected from a random list of residences in the Sacramento, CA area, to recieve a FREE $200.00 shopping spree.

I told him to let me speak with some one within their company who can speak clear english. He said, "What do speak english to you sir".

I replied, "No! you don't. Your english is all broken, and I can't fully understand what you are saying". I then told him to get his supervisor or someone who can speke english.

So some other dude with an even worse accent gets on and said the exeact same thing, word for word. So by this time I'm getting peturved.

I demanded to know where they were calling from, and persisted to talk to someone with english. Then they put this young ladie on the phone who could speak english very well , she told me her name was Marie Dawson employee #0453.

She tells me they are promiting "Boulevard Entertainment". Some kind of movie theater. She tells me 20 people in my city have been selected to recieve 4 free movie passes at any theater and a $200.00 shopping spree. All I have to do is pay for the shipping and handeling fee of $3.95.

First off if I'm selected to get something for free then you better send it free. I started drilling her about her company and told her I wanted to send them a Money order.

She tells me no I could only get this if I pay for the shipping using my checking account over the phone.

Like how stupid do you think I am, I made up some BS about how I was an FCC agent then the hung up on me.

I then went on line to see if I could find info on their company. I typed in there name she gave me and the first and only page that came up was www.ripoffreport.com.

I want to thank all of you who put this site together. Not only is this company reported here put some other companies who keep callin me are as well. So thanks Rip-off Report.

I then made a call to my local F.B.I. s' office and they will hopefully get the cheaters and theives out of our country.

Samuel
Orangevale, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2004 02:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Benefits-ripoff-Maybe-even-funding-terriost-group-These-people-need-to-be-inves-115522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits

Like how stupid do you think I am

Well, you pretty much answered that question all by yourself. And if they are leaving "our country" based on their use of English, I can only assume that you will be on the following boat as well.