Complaint Review: Premier Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, October 13, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, October 13, 2004

• Reported By:Tobyhanna Pennsylvania
Premier Benefits
1442 E Lincoln Ave Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits ripoff Orange, California

I received a call at my home and was told I had been chosen to receive $200.00 worth of restaurant coupons. I was asked to confirm my address and phone number and bank account number.

After everything was verified I was told I would also receive a calling card that would be free to use for seven days with the option to cancel or be billed from my account again.

I was asked to listen to a recording that was trying to sell me more products but I could barely understand anything that was being said so I answered no to the questions being asked and the man who had been talking to me came back on the phone.

I was told I was going to be billed 3.95 for shipping and handling and that I would receive the product through the mail. I never received the package and I was billed the 3.95 anyway. I was still checking my mail waiting for the product when my account was billed $149.90. I called the customer service number and I angrily stated that I had never received the coupons or the calling card and that I wanted a full refund. I was told I would receive a letter in the mail so that I could dispute the charge and that after they received it the money would be credited to my account.

I have yet to receive that letter either.

A week later I called again and spoke to a woman who tolda me her name was Ken. I was very upset and she assured me that she would look into it and that I would have it the following week.

Well, I have yet to receive it and I am tired of waiting which is why I am filing this complaint. If there is anything that can be done please notify me. Until then I will continue calling them in an attempt to get my money back.

Jamie
Tobyhanna, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/13/2004 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Benefits-ripoff-Orange-California-112737. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits