Complaint Review: Premier Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, August 20, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 20, 2004

• Reported By:Fair Oaks California
Premier Benefits
1442 East Lincoln Avenue Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits ripoff this is a a thank you Orange California

Today I recieved a call from "PREMIER BENEFITS", offering me exactly what I found on this website, i.e. $200.00 worth of coupons, etc.. I didn't go any further with the requests made by the telemarketer because, A: they had my PO Box number, and not my "physical address", and B: I don't give that info out, which made me curious as to how they got it.

So I did I quick google of the company name, confirmed the address with the telemarketer, and concluded after reading what was said on the "Rip-off Report" website, to the telemarketer, that I for one, was most definitely NOT going to go through what this poor woman in Warsaw, Ohio went through.

So I just wanted to say THANK YOU , TO JODI, WHO TOOK THE TIME TO REPORT THIS COMPANY, AND THANK YOU TOO, FOR HAVING A PLACE LIKE THE "RIP-OFF REPORT" WEBSITE, FOR ME TO LOOK FOR COMPANIES JUST LIKE THIS ONE. Why anyone would give out personal information over the telephone is beyond me, but I do know that it happens. I'll be sure to lok here again before I made any rash decisions, and this site will immediately go into my "Favorites"!! Thanks again!

Fair Oaks, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2004 07:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Benefits-ripoff-this-is-a-a-thank-you-Orange-California-104683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits