likes

• Submitted: Thu, December 30, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, December 30, 2004

• Reported By:Purvis Mississippi
Premier Benefits
calloneunlimited.com Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits ripoff Orange California

At 830 central time I got a call from Premier Benefits about winning a two hundred dollar shopping spree and a free calling card that was good for 7 days. All of this was unsolicited and I had been "chosen". The man named Jaimy Rogers says that his ID number is 0446. The Premier Benefit number is 1-800-357-8873 and that once I gave him my bank numbers at the bottom of my check so that he could do a "bank to bank transfer of funds" for 3.95, it would take approximately 10 days for UPS to deliver the package and at that time I was to call the toll free number to give him a confirmation number so that the calling card could be activated.

I told him I did not feel comfortable giving information out that was unsolicited and he became insistent and went over his plan for me to give him the numbers... he repeated his option to me several times and each time I told him I did not feel comfortable giving him this information and that I would be glad to pay COD charges or better yet, I would send him a money order. He said to me..."why would you want to pay more for a money order when it is easier to do it this way?" He had a very heavy accent from India. He was very pushy but I stood firm.

I called the toll free number and asked the person answering the phone for the address and she asked me "why do you want to know?"

I explained I had spoken with Mr. Rogers and wanted the address and she said, "all I will give you is the website". I took that and found out via internet that this is indeed a rip off.
Beware.

Wanda
Purvis, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2004 07:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits/Orange-California/Premier-Benefits-ripoff-Orange-California-125151. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits