Complaint Review: Premier Benefits

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
Premier Benefits
Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits ripoff Orange California

I had the same experience as most people. Someone calls claims they will give you a voucher at Walmart for just 3.95. Anyway, I thought something was up when they started recording me. So I searched for the business on the internet, and found this website.

They keep calling me back even though I told them to cancel the shipment. I changed my account number so I don't think they can get my money. I just submitted this to let other people know. Do not give them your information. If something sounds to good to be true, it is.

Montine
Tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2005 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits/Orange-California/Premier-Benefits-ripoff-Orange-California-142949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits