volunteers

• Submitted: Thu, May 19, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, May 25, 2005

• Reported By:Lyndonville New York
Premier Benefits
1442 East Lincoln Ave PO Box 361 Orange, Florida U.S.A.

Premier Benefits ripoff Orange Florida

*Author of original report: more ripping off After cancelling

This company promised me a phone card and a $200 spending spree for only a charge of $3.95 for shipping and handling and a free trial to the packages they were offering. I never recieved any of the paperwork in the mail to try out the trial periods on the offers. They then tried to take money out of my account. Lucky for me it wasn't there to give. However, I called them to cancel this so called hoax of a deal and complained about the insufficient fund fees charged to my account and the fact that i never recieved anything in the mail from them. On that same day after i cancelled the programs offered to me, they again tried to take money from my account and I was charged insufficient fund fees again. I called these people back again and demanded a refund of these fees as the whole they violated everything they told me. I was pretty much told sorry about my luck. I am very furious over this whole situation and I intend to take legal action against these people. They still have the initial $3.95 that they charged me and I have still recieve nothing for that fee. Do not even listen to these people or give them any of your account info or anything. It's all a scam! The only one who will lose out is you.

Rachel
Lyndonville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/19/2005 03:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefits/Orange-Florida-92865/Premier-Benefits-ripoff-Orange-Florida-143380. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits

more ripping off After cancelling

AUTHOR: Rachel - (U.S.A.)

After cancelling this so called scam, this company has again tried withdrawing money from my account. They have once again caused insufficient fund fees to be charged to my account which is now in the negative. Unfortunately for them my bank will not pay out money that is not there. I am the one suffering from all this and they cannot even give me a reason as to why they tried to draw money from my account again.