Complaint Review: Premier Benefits/buyers Union/call One

• Submitted: Sun, May 01, 2005
  • Updated: Sun, May 01, 2005

• Reported By:las vegas Nevada
Premier Benefits/buyers Union/call One
1442 Lincoln Ave Box 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Benefits / buyers Union / call One ripoff scam artists, Dont give them your account number they will take your money and send you nothing Orange California

I was called on April 21 2005 by PREMIER BENEFITS/BUYERS UNION/CALL ONE. they told me i would recieve 200 dollars in vouchers used anywhere. they told me they would only charge me 3.95 so I said okay I gave them my account info and I authorized the 3.95 ONLY. i WAS TOLD THAT i WOULD RECIEVE MY PACKAGE AND THAT i HAD 7- 10 DAYS TO CHANGE OUR MINDS AND CANCEL IT. About 5 days later we got a letter from our bank saying that our account had been overdrawn . This company had charged an additional 119.90 to our account. we called the company to cancel everything ,they said they would cancel it. About 2 days later they charged our account another 119.90,which we also didnt authorize.

Now we owe the bank if you are called by them dont give them your info,they will rip you off. maybe all the people who got ripped off can get together and sue these people.they also have strong middle east accents,so beware.

Jennifer/Robert
las vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2005 07:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Benefitsbuyers-Unioncall-One/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Benefits-buyers-Union-call-One-ripoff-scam-artists-Dont-give-them-your-accou-141143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Benefits/buyers Union/call One