Complaint Review: Premier Cancun Vacstions

• Submitted: Tue, February 25, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 11, 2014

• Reported By: Dianne Copland — Clovis California
Premier Cancun Vacstions
Av Tulum #200 Local 101, Sm.4, Suite 218, Cancun Q Florida, Select State/Province USA

Premier Cancun Vacstions Cancun Travel Unlimited- Florida; Registration No.: ST37149 Premier Cancun Vacations Cancun Mexico

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Recent Stay with us

*Author of original report: Cancun Premier Vacation - Ocean Spa Resort

*Consumer Comment: Timeshare Promotions

This company is a total rip off!  I received a phone call one evening shortly after my husband died. I was initially offered a 7 day 6: night trip to Cancun for $789. I was told trip was for 2 adults and 2 children. I asked if I could bring my 3 adult daughters instead. I was told yes and I purchase the trip with a credit card that night. Dumbest thing I ever did! It's been one nightmare and one lie after another. Now I am NOT even eligible to travel as I am a retired and disabled person and according to their own rule I don't qualify. They sold me the trip!! How can I not qualify? They called me I didn't call them. Now they tell me they will not allow my daughters to travel without there husbands. The man who sold me this package knew that I had three grown adult, married daughters who would travel without their husbands. Now they're telling me they must travel with their husbands. Lie, lie, lie.  I was told in the initial phone call that this trip was all inclusive now I find that it is not and it'll cost me another $800 to $1250. Each time I call the all-inclusive rate goes up. About a year ago I got a phone call from this company telling me I need to specify the names of the people who would be traveling with me. At that time I knew only one daughter could come and I wasn't sure about anyone else. So I gave them the names of my daughter and her husband in the hopes that they would both travel with me. About 3 months prior I called and told them that my daughter's husband would not be able to travel with her. I was told at that time there would be no problem. I also told them that I would be bringing a gentleman friend with me. About a month ago I got an email stating that my daughter, her husband and myself needed to sign a form and send it back indicating my flight information. I did so stating AGAIN that only one daughter would be coming and her husband would not be coming .I told them instead I would be bringing a gentleman friend. I said that was no problem. Now we're down to the final days before this trip and they are telling me I am not eligible for their trip but they will make an exception.  What they have offered me is one room for 3 people and I will have to pay an additional $400 to have that third person in my room plus the all-inclusive amount if we wish to have food and drink. They refuse to refund any part of this trip.  Buyer Beware. This company will take you at every turn!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2014 01:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Cancun-Vacstions/Florida-Select-StateProvince/Premier-Cancun-Vacstions-Cancun-Travel-Unlimited-Florida-Registration-No-ST37149-Prem-1126431. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Cancun Vacstions

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Recent Stay with us

AUTHOR: PCV Quality Control - ()

We are very sorry to hear about the problem you experienced with our telephone agents and we thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, as we appreciate and rely upon customer feedback in order to continually improve our quality of service.

We see in our system that the issues were ultimately resolved and that you stayed with us from March 9th to March 14th.  We thank you for allowing us the chance to rectify the confusion on the part of our telephone agents and thank you for traveling with us.  We hope you enjoyed your stay and will vacation with us again in the future.

Sincerely

QUALITY CONTROL

PREMIER CANCUN VACATIONS

Cancun Premier Vacation - Ocean Spa Resort

AUTHOR: Dianne Copland - ()

I understsnd these companies are out to sell me a timeshare. I might have even bought this one if the environment was all they say it is.  It is when they deceive you and out right lie to you so you will buy the initial package to begin with.  This company sold me something they say I am not eligible for and the refuse to refund me my money. They are making an exception to their rule and allowing me to stay but I will have to pay for one guest, all drinks and meals and only get one room not 2.

This company has lied and been rude at every turn.  If you are looking for a timeshare look into another company. This one does not have a great track record. You can Google Cancun Premier Vacations and read all abouy the issues people had. I have been unsecussful in sending an email thru their website.

Timeshare Promotions

AUTHOR: DeborahM - ()

Just turn on the television and you will see many offers for a "free weekend.The "strings" attached to these timeshare promotions usually come in the form of mandatory sales presentations that last anywhere from 90 minutes to several hours in some circumstances. These free weekends aren't all bad though. You will get a chance to tour the resort (or you should; if a salesperson meets you in a restaurant with a few rough drawings - beware). Before embarking on a free weekend, however, be prepared. Their goal is to get you to buy a timeshare on the spot. You will probably be pressured to some degree. If the weekend stay isn't worth the high pressure sales, remember you can always leave - but it is possible to simply enjoy the weekend and leave without having purchased a timeshare at the end