Complaint Review: Premier Capital Group - Premier Capital Leasing

• Submitted: Sun, March 21, 2004
  • Updated: Sun, March 21, 2004

• Reported By:Slinger Wisconsin
Premier Capital Group - Premier Capital Leasing
1308 8th St. Suite 5, West Des Moines, Iowa U.S.A.

Premier Capital Group - Premier Capital Leasing ripoff the never ending lease steal the money from your bank account West Des Moines Iowa

I'm a small business owner and am embarrassed to admit I believed a traveling salesman and signed a four year lease on a charge terminal. I paid about $5,000.00 over the corse of 4 years.

Knowing my contract would be ending soon, I called Premier in November to see how much was owed, if there were any lease endiing arrangemnts, etc. The man I spoke with sounded said I only owed till February and owed about $400.00.

In January, I called again to make sure everything was taken care of. This time the man at premier said he would send me a copy of my lease.

Turns out, if you don't send written notice 60 days prior to your lease end, premier automatically renews your lease for another year. Basically, I paid $5,000.00+ and because I didn't give them written warning that I didn't want to be billed anymore they continue to take money from my account.

I placed a stop payment on my checking, then premier just pulled out a whole years worth of payments($1214.00) saying I violated my contract.

I have written Premier 2 letters since February trying to cancel any future lease on the terminal. I call to see if they cancelled my contract yet, and of course, they never recieved my letters. How conveinent!

I just want to warn anybody who will listen, don't sign any contracts with someone you don't know without thuroughly investigating them first.

Read your lease(especially the fine print on the back). I am ashamed to be taken but hope others can be SAVED!

Raechel
Slinger, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2004 08:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Capital-Group-Premier-Capital-Leasing/West-Des-Moines-Iowa-50265/Premier-Capital-Group-Premier-Capital-Leasing-ripoff-the-never-ending-lease-steal-the-mo-84793. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Capital Group - Premier Capital Leasing

shear