Complaint Review: Premier Capital LLC

6465 South 3000 East, Suite 101 Salt Lake City, Utah United States of America
  • Phone: 801-942-3600
  • Web:
  • Category: Loans

Premier Capital LLC rip off scam, tell you they will fund your loan, require 2 month deposit, don't do loan, keep your money, Salt Lake City, Utah

David White of Premier Capital LLC was referred to me by another company, they offered to do a small business loan, paper work was completed, tax returns and financial information provided, then comes the hook, they can do the loan but want the first two payments upfront to show good faith that I will be able to repay the loan. I send them $2500. Next comes the problem with finding
a bank that will fund the loan, two banks say no. But Charles says he will find another bank that will fund the loan, but the market is tough. I decide to pull the plug after 5 weeks and no loan, I request my money back. Both Charles Wright and David White are no longer nice guys, they are mean bullies that take honest people's money, they are rude and will tell you they are mailing the check back, but never actually mail it. When Charles Wright found out I filed a complaint with BBB, he called me up and informed me
he cancelled my check, and would not be returning my money. Then he explains his contract does not require him to return my money.

Wow, I was lied to, I was mislead, and now they are going to steal my money?

See the BBB website for Salt Lake City, 29 complaints in the last 3 years, not including mine.

Now right before Christmas, I am out $2500, yes I am stunned these people are allowed to business stealing money from unsuspecting people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2012 01:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Capital-LLC/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-84121/Premier-Capital-LLC-rip-off-scam-tell-you-they-will-fund-your-loan-require-2-month-depo-985775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Capital LLC