Complaint Review: Premier Cards

• Submitted: Mon, January 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, January 07, 2008

• Reported By:Sonora California
Premier Cards
1650 Market Street, Suite 3600 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

Premier Greeting Card - Premier Cards - Michael J. Burns - Maria Alvarez - Timothy Harris - James Smith Alert Fraud Scam Lying cheating. Rip Off of wire transfer, promising distributorship Philadelphia Pennsylvania

Nov. 29, 2007 I purchased Bronze Distributorship with a $3500 deposit for Greeting Card Co. Dec. 6, 2007 I wired $31,400. Dec. 10th shipment was to arrive at my residence. Dec. 11th Phones and faxes have been turned off, distributors I talked to will not return my calls and their phones have been turned off.

January 7, 2008 still haven't received anything!! Money is sitting in a bank in Costa Rica!! This is fraud and I have been scammed!

I need other people who have experienced the same situation I have to please contact me so we can all ban together and file a class action suite to retrieve all of our money!!

Sonora, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2008 09:43 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Cards/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19103/Premier-Greeting-Card-Premier-Cards-Michael-J-Burns-Maria-Alvarez-Timothy-Harris-297951. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Cards