Complaint Review: Premier Cleaners

• Submitted: Sat, May 05, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, May 05, 2012

• Reported By: Douglas — Ketchum Idaho U.S.A.
Premier Cleaners
580 4th Street east Kectchum/Sun Valley, Idaho United States of America

Premier Cleaners Beware Kectchum/Sun Valley, Idaho

I took some clothes in for dry cleaning and did not bother to count the number of items.  Several months later, I was looking for a particular shirt and realized I didnt have it.  Thinking back, I realized I had taken it to the dry cleaner.  I went in and asked them if they had anything for me.  They were extremely rude that I might suggest they had lost my clothes.

The next day, guess what?  I got a call from someone there saying they had found my missing clothes.  I went in to pick them up and the owner was EXTREMELY rude and LIED to me saying we never lost your clothes.  There are other dry cleaners in town.  DO NOT go to this place if you want to keep your clothes

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/05/2012 04:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Cleaners/KectchumSun-Valley-Idaho-83340/Premier-Cleaners-Beware-KectchumSun-Valley-Idaho-878781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Cleaners