Complaint Review: Premier Credit Card

• Updated: Tue, April 08, 2014

• Reported By: Ann — chesapeake Virginia
Premier Credit Card
p.o.box 5524 sioux falls nsouth dakota, Select State/Province USA

Premier Credit Card Trying to send verification papers, require driver license copy with valid expiration code, but was rejected because lice does not show social security number on license. ON validation paper request it does not state anywhere that I should post my social security number on it. Send fax on 03-28-14 and they have not responsded as of yet. Customer Representative got ugly and loud when I questioned the procedure. sioux falls south dakota

My Premier Credit Card account expired.  I had to verify where I live. For years they would not update my address,. Finally they did two months ago. I sent my copy of license and they did not use it for verification. But on verification letter theyt sent it states send driver's license with vlaid expiration date. Currently their customer rep told me that I must send my social security number thru fax machine. That is not a very secure method, but now I am late on a payment because I can not pay online or send thru mail. To allow a customer rep place payment they will charge me 11.00 to process it But yet, I can not see what I owe from them. They charged me a late fee but they have not sent me any mail or email to let me know what is owed. It was paid off now Ihave a late fee and have not even used the card. . WHat a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2014 06:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Credit-Card/sioux-falls-nsouth-dakota-Select-StateProvince-57117-5524/Premier-Credit-Card-Trying-to-send-verification-papers-require-driver-license-copy-with-1137153. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Credit Card