Complaint Review: Premier Events

• Submitted: Tue, March 05, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Submerged1 — corona California United States of America
Premier Events
1107 Fair Oaks Ave., #436 South Pasadena, CA 91030 Internet United States of America

Premier Events George Arce - owner George Arce used EBay to sell me bogus Laker tickets for $900. He has not refunded my money. Internet

On January 10, 2013 PremierEvents.us listed VIP Laker basketball tickets for sale on EBay. I spoke with George Arce (owner of Premier Events) on the phone to verify the details of the tickets and the payment process. After I confirmed the deal with Mr. Arce, he asked that I send him a check for $900 and that he would deliver the tickets to me personally on the day of the event. On January 10, 2013, I mailed a personal check to Mr. Arce and on January 14, 2013, Mr. Arce cashed the check. On February 20, 2013, Mr. Arce did not show up as he promised and I received a text message from Mr. Arce stating that the event was cancelled. Mr. Arce stated that he would refund the $900 the next day. As of March 5, 2013, I have not recieved the refund that Mr. Arce promised. Furthermore, Mr. Arce contacted me via e-mail stating that he has no timetable for a refund. In my opinion, PremierEvents.us is a fraudulent business that is using EBay to scam victims out of their money.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/05/2013 05:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Events/internet/Premier-Events-George-Arce-owner-George-Arce-used-EBay-to-sell-me-bogus-Laker-tickets-fo-1024045. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Events