Complaint Review: Premier Family Services - Father's Choice Advocacy

• Updated: Fri, September 19, 2008

• Reported By:Mitchell Indiana
Premier Family Services - Father's Choice Advocacy
Internet U.S.A.

Premier Family Services - Father's Choice Advocacy We paid around $1000 for legal help and received nothing Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution for Lori by Fathers Choice

My husband and I hired Premier Family Services to help with a child support case involving my husband and his ex-wife. We paid everything the company asked for only to be given the run around.

Our case manager kept getting my husband's case confused with another. Before court, my husband was supposed to be contacted by an attorney and receive some coaching for the trial. That never happened. They didn't even contact my husband to get all of his information until the day before court. The paperwork we were to file contained incorrect information and wasn't even received until one hour before court. That was finally done via email.

After everything was said and done, I cancelled the services only to continue being billed. They will not refund anything because THEY are not showing it was ever cancelled.

Now, my husband and I are out of money, patience and about to lose everything because of what was decided in court with no help from Premier Family Services. He was rolled over the coals in court no thanks to this company.

Lori
Mitchell, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/15/2008 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Family-Services-Fathers-Choice-Advocacy/internet/Premier-Family-Services-Fathers-Choice-Advocacy-We-paid-around-1000-for-legal-help-and-351508. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Family Services - Father's Choice Advocacy

Resolution for Lori by Fathers Choice

AUTHOR: Customer Service - Father's Choice - (U.S.A.)

Hi Lori,

We apologize for the poor way your case was handled by our staff. It is our intention to help each member win their case and we did meet that your expectation in this case. Please contact us at customerservice@fatherschoice.org with your full name, membership number and details of your complaint. We will be able to route your request through the proper channel at that point for resolution.

Thank you for your patience in this matter and, again, we apologize for the way your case was handled by our company.

Sincerely,