Complaint Review: Premier Family Services Fathers Choice Of California

• Submitted: Wed, July 23, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 24, 2008

• Reported By:Worcester Massachusetts
Premier Family Services Fathers Choice Of California
93 Castilian Drive Goleta, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-566 4197
  • Web:
  • Category: Lawyers

Premier Family Services Fathers Choice Of California took money for services not provided Goleta California

*UPDATE Employee: Shirley - response from Fathers Choice

On July23 I received a call from Scott Williams from Father Choice wanting to help me help my son who does not live with us and is deaf. We were seeking help modifying his visitation rights and child support. He wanted $49.00 for a monthly fee and then $98.00 to get started and then another $850.00 for costs for other fees and we said we could not pay all of this at once and told them to take $250.00 to get started but they would not get the paperwork until the whole thing is paid. I gave them our credit card number and address and other information in error after several phone calls from different people. This made me very nervous and did not make good sense to me so I googled them and the reports were not very good at all so I immediately called them back and asked them to not take any payments from me and was not using their services at all. I followed this up with several phone calls to Scott and no one was there to answer the phone. I am hoping you can help me.

Shirley
Worcester, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/23/2008 08:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Family-Services-Fathers-Choice-Of-California/Goleta-California-93111/Premier-Family-Services-Fathers-Choice-Of-California-took-money-for-services-not-provided-354938. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Family Services Fathers Choice Of California

Shirley - response from Fathers Choice

AUTHOR: Customer Service - Father's Choice - (U.S.A.)

Hi Shirley,

Scott Williams will be notified tomorrow to reach you. In order to facilitate this, please email your member number and name on the account to customerservice@fatherschoice.org. Be sure to put "For Scott Williams" as the title of your email. We sincerely apologize that Scott has not been reachable. He will be working with you tomorrow to resolve your issue.

Thank you.