Complaint Review: Premier Family Services-Father's Choice

• Submitted: Fri, July 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 22, 2008

• Reported By:Houston Texas
Premier Family Services-Father's Choice
93 Castillian Drive Goleta, California U.S.A.

Premier Family Services-Father's Choice fathers choice rip off Goleta California

*UPDATE Employee: Dale - Contact us to resolve your issue

They did not fulfill their commitment so I would like them to refund my $1095.00 Back to me. I have called them about the issues and all they do is call me a liar. I do not lie and have no reason to lie. They say they are a christian group a christian group would not lie to anyone are call a customer a liar.
my complaint includes the following:
1. I was told they would fill with the courts
2. I can't get ahold of anyone in charge
3. I gave them my info three time and received the petition today and the info is typed up wrong
4.i have been lied to.

Father's choice is a rip off the paper work is a joke and i can't even use it. It's a shame. so now i'm job less and broke

Dale
Houston, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2008 03:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Family-Services-Fathers-Choice/Goleta-California-93117/Premier-Family-Services-Fathers-Choice-fathers-choice-rip-off-Goleta-California-352911. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Family Services-Father's Choice

Dale - Contact us to resolve your issue

AUTHOR: Customer Service - Father's Choice - (U.S.A.)

Dale,

We apologize for the experience you had with Fathers Choice. Please contact us directly at customerservice@fatherschoice.org so that we can get your full information and proceed with a resolution of this issue. We are a satisfaction guaranteed company and our intent is to exceed your expectations.

We look forward to hearing from you and resolving this issue.

Sincerely,