scholarship

• Submitted: Tue, December 11, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 05, 2012

• Reported By:rockville Maryland
Premier Financial Alliance And WLG
650 Hungerford Dr, Suite 201 Rockville, Maryland U.S.A.

Premier Financial Alliance And WLG Avoid At All COST! Rockville Maryland

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: PFA changed my life for better!

*Consumer Comment: Solid Company

*Consumer Comment: Check the PFA website....

*UPDATE Employee: my pfa

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Amazing company, products, trainings, and leaderships

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Awesome opportunity

*Consumer Comment: High class company, leaders and concepts

*Consumer Comment: Happy Agent and Customer

*UPDATE Employee: Premier Financial Alliance: a legitimate business

*UPDATE Employee: People are funny...

*UPDATE Employee: PFA Online is a nice company

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Truth be told

*UPDATE Employee: Why work hard anymore...just join the lazy unsuccessful people of the world...after all they are the masses!

*UPDATE Employee: This is not a Government Job...This is a business!!!

*UPDATE Employee: Sonunsorete, please get a life

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: all Lies, lies, and lies

*UPDATE Employee: Sounds like somebody just couldn't hack it...

*Consumer Comment: I'm sorry to Hear that the person originated this Report didn't have worthwile experience w/ this company

*UPDATE Employee: Premier Financial Alliance and the Rockville office is an outstanding organization

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Totally Disagree

*Author of original report: Premier Financial Alliance, Rockville Maryland AVOID!!!!

People to Avoid-Jack Wu and the SEAL team.

They Promise you leadership, they promise you wealth, they promise promise promise. The Real Truth is all they do is rip you off. Do not ever buy or do business from that office or anyone involved with it. They have one and only one product to sell you. Index Universal life insurance policies. Nothing wrong with those if they sell it correctly. However, they will sell it to EVERYONE even if they do not need it or want it. You need retirement plan? you need IUL, you need health insurance, you need IUL. You need term insurance? you need IUL? You need a hamburger? You need IUL. It's crazy. I am with a real firm now (NY Life) that actually help people. It's amazing to me how they got away with it for so long. I have only been with them for a year but I have had enough. So much hype and nothing after that. I really compare it to a cult. They make you stay after until midnights most nights. If you don't, than you are not a "good leader". I thought Good leader=leading people to where THEY want to go. Good Leader=not hurting your people. Good Leader=not cheating your people. Lies after Lies. Jack once said they are the only company providing that IUL product? That they have a exclusive right to provide that product. HA HA HA. That PFA is in the top ten within that company. They weren't even in the top 10!!! Lies after lies. The only people in that office who are making money are the people at the top. They promise you that they will promote you after you finish your training? yeah right. They promise to promote you to management after hitting the guideline? All they will do is move the bar higher every time you get close. They only people that will stay in that office and conduct business are complete greenies(Until they learn the industry and move to some other firm),super part-timers (one deal a year) and the scam artist at the top. If you ever get invited to their overview, run. Do not go. You will be there for over 3 hours and they will almost beg you to join. You learn nothing except a sales pitch. Also, they will not tell you all the REAL fees that goes along with doing the business. License fees, E&O, office support fees??? I have no problems with all these fees because that is what you need in the insurance/mortgage industry (I live in MD, so I need a license to do mortgages). No matter who you are with, that's the way it is. The real fees are, they make you pay $150 to join, $120 for a class, $80 for the test, $600 for the E&O. However, at the orientation, all they mention is the $150. They fail to leave all that out until you are in. Unbelievable! I have nothing against MLM or networking Marketing. However, when all they tell you are lies. I do not know what to say about them. They make you believe they make all these money? Do not believe it. They drive fancy cars? They can barley afford the payment. What a joke. Maybe Jack Wu is the only one making any kind of money because he showed us his paycheck from 10 years ago once during the meeting. He makes money because of the little people at the bottom that he steps on. If you are making money for him, you are his best friend. It you are not, he treats you like dirt. I hope everyone read this and please stay away. If you are really interested in the financial services/mortgages/real estate services. There are other great firms out there that are much better. Not every firm is perfect, but Jack and the SEAL team is at the bottom.

Jackthetruth
rockville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2007 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Financial-Alliance-And-WLG/Rockville-Maryland-20850/Premier-Financial-Alliance-And-WLG-Avoid-At-All-COST-Rockville-Maryland-290714. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Financial Alliance And WLG

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

PFA changed my life for better!

AUTHOR: andres - ()

Love this company's leadership, system and products.  I think this testimonial video says it all: http://youtu.be/geZVzHU7wJU

With all due respect, for all the nay sayers out there, i'm sorry that you didn't have what it takes to make it but please don't complain that the company is not good or did you wrong, complain that you are not good enough.  I'm so inspired everyday because of this company. Thank you PFA and SEAL team for changing my life!

Solid Company

AUTHOR: chris o - ()

Premier Finnacial Alliance has different types of life insurance products ranging from term, universal, whole life, equity indexed life to fixed annuities.  I own both term and equity indexed life from them. Just because a company does not provide product details on their website it does not make it "strange" or "immoral scam"as stated by Steve B. The author on the previous comment is automatically assuming every company who does not sell term or indexing fund is "immoral scam" which is just not true. Plus PFA does offer term insurance and from what I know they offer some of the best term policies in the industry. Term and indexing funds are good products but no one should say it's one size fits all.

I own term policy to maximize my coverage using the cheapest premium for a PERIOD of time, but I also own Equiy Indxed Universal Life to have permanent coverage and to take advantage of the tax-deferred accumulation of the cash value plus the tax free access of it via loans. In addition to stocks / mutual funds / options that I already own, indexed universal life policies offer features that other products are lacking of such as annual reset and protection of the downside as well as the diversification into my portfolio.

I'm a happy client because I have done thorough research before buying anything and I'm glad PFA offererd me the top service and product choices.

-Chris.

Check the PFA website....

AUTHOR: Steve B - ()

...and you won't find a single bit of information about what they do. Under "financial strategies",  the complete text is:

"Our proven strategies for financial preparedness enable you to plan for the future and be ready for any of life's obstacles.  We cover you no matter what may come your way.  And its simple.  One product, with multiple benefits that extend over the course of a lifetime.

None of us has a crystal ball.  We can't be certain of what the future holds.  With PFA by your side, you will be prepared for the unexpected and able to live with a renewed sense of freedom."

Now you might find it strange that this company, with supposedly awesome financial products won't reveal anything about them. There's a reason for that - the awful, high fee insurance junk they're selling have been identified as such by experts, academics, and the financial media.

If you need life insurance, buy term. If you need to invest, use low fee index funds and CDs. Whatever you do, stay far, far away from horrible universal life. You won't understand the fine print, or the fees. There's a reason for that. What an immoral scam.

my pfa

AUTHOR: Cory - (United States of America)

i have been with the company for a just a short while now and have nothing but good words for the company.  they have been very patient with me and are always available when i have a question or need help either on recruiting or selling.  i love most the rockville and tyson's offices where the directors are very knowledgeable and accommodating.
winners embrace challenges. therefore if you are one of those who doesn't im sorry that you are on the other side.  its reversible anyway, so you can always come back to pfa when you have the right attitude and the guts to make a difference.  its already crowded at the bottom you are always welcome to go to the top.  you are welcome to join one of our conventions, one is coming soon (march 23, 2013) and witness the real winners!!!

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Amazing company, products, trainings, and leaderships

AUTHOR: Joey P - (United States of America)

Please don't mind me to be straight forward here.

I totally agreed with comment #15 (Raymond).  I was with PFA for over 2 years.  Dued to my hectic traveling schedule as a consultant, I have to put the business on hold.  But I still continue to refer clients to the company, because of their excellent products and most importantly, their WELL TRAINED agents.  I have nothing but the BEST to say about the company, and the office I worked with.

On a side note, comment #16 made by (Terry) it's a classis example of desperate sales people who try to mislead and hype things up.  I have been in the sales business for over 20 years, and hearing this guy claimed his other company can make 5 out of 6 sales it's just unreal.  I understand you try to recruit here, which is fine, but please don't mislead.

Again, PFA is an awesome company.  Highly recommended-Joey

#6 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Awesome opportunity

AUTHOR: TerryTrexler - (United States of America)

I know several people who use to be a part of this company and although I do not know of anything bad, I still do not know of anything all that great.  Everyone I know has left.  I have my license with a top notch company that you can trust and that does not lie or mislead.  If you would like to know more, just email me at terrytrexler@gmail.com.  People are great, commissions are great, and we close 5 out of 6 people we sit in front of, in regards to life and annuities.  Especially, if you are in the Virginia Beach area, I would love to meet with you and see how we can help one another.

High class company, leaders and concepts

AUTHOR: Ray - (United States of America)

Let me give my honest and unbias opinions regarding PFA Rockville office and the people I have met.  I went to PFA Rockville office orientation few weeks ago on a WED night.  No question about it that PFA  Rockville office is a legitimate and a first class organization.  I personally have been running my own business for over 25 years, I simply can smell good or bad once I meet the people and see the environment.  People I met at the Rockville office from top to bottom were first class and extremely professional.  Infomations I received were absolutely useful and helpful for my future.  I would definitely recommend everyone to at least go listen and determine whether the opportunity is for them or not.  As far as the products and concepts, it's a must own product for anyone who truly want to maximize their incomes, and protect their families.

Eventhough I did not join the company yet because of timing, but I do want to make sure people out there should have at least some common sense.  Please don't let 1 or 2 little negative comments stop you of doing what's best for you and your family.  If you simply google companies such as IBM, Microsoft, Wartmart, Amway and people such as Barack Obama, Oprah Winfrey, Bill Gates, you will realize there are many haters out there who also try to shoot them down and critize them.  And the funny thing is, when those same negative people and haters who google their own names, they are no where to be found.  You know why??? That's because they are nobody, and no one cares and want to talk about them.

PFA Rockville office no doubt in my honest opinion is a very high class company.

Raymond

Happy Agent and Customer

AUTHOR: Nancy W - (United States of America)

This scared me a bit when i first found this report online.  After reading through all the comments I felt so much better.  As an existing client and associate of Premier Financial Alliance, I have to say I personally have been very satisfied with my product and the service that I obtained from this company about 3 months ago.  The agent who helped me to obtained my insurance was very professional and knowledgeable, she provided me top notch service by explaining to me the entire life insurance background and all my choices.  I am extremely cautious when I buy anything especially life insurance because that's something that I am going to pay for a long time.  I did my own online research about life insurance policies but there were just too many choices and I couldn't finalize what is the best for me and my family.  Then my friend introduced me to Premier Financial Alliance at Rockville MD,  I must say I'm more than satisfied with the way they serviced me, the sales process was not pushy but yet very informative.  I then decided to purchase an equity universal life from them and have been happy since.  I am currently also an associate with them since I believe I can sell the product.  They do a great job training their agents and i would recommend this company to my friends and anyone who wants to make additional income.  -- Nancy.

Premier Financial Alliance: a legitimate business

AUTHOR: Lalaine - (United States of America)

PFA is a sound and positive company. It is unfortunate that many people out there will believe one hate report vs. the 10-20 positive reports for the same company, whatever company it may be. I have no problem disputing the hate report. I agree with the other agents who said anyone complaining about PFA should file an official report, not hide behind an anonymous name. I am not an anonymous person: I am from Maryland and anyone can reach me at 301-639-3556. I have knowledge in recruiting (like at a staffing agency) so I know how about business and sales, and unfortunately, many people think that they don't need to put in effort and that the money will just flow in to them--and then if it doesn't the company is at fault. Believe me when I say any legitimate business requires effort, passion and consistency, and anything you have to work for will be worth it.

I am proud to be a part of PFA. This is a legitimate and successful business. All you agents, be proud that you are a part of it, too. Put in the effort, passion and consistency and it will pay off.

People are funny...

AUTHOR: Peter Johnson - (United States of America)

This is the funniest report I have ever read. The funny thing is that I was with New York Life for 20 years before I switch to Premier Financial Alliance. I have been with Premier Financial Alliance for 6 months now. Comparing products side by side, New York Lifes products just cant compare. Dont get me wrong. New York Life is a great company with great products; just the products and concepts Premier Financial Alliance offers are much more advanced. Plus Premier Financial Alliance is not bias unlike New York Life can only offer New York Life products. Comparing opportunity, Premier Financial offers a much more open and positive environment. I am never pressured to bring in a set amount of business or Im fired. Before there was few times that I had to beg my friends to open life insurance policies so I can keep my job. Now, not only I can focus on what is the best for my clients, I also get to train and work with my own agents and build my client portfolio. Yes, these are just my personal opinions. I would encourage everyone who found this report. Dont let the few negative people make your decisions for you. What if Premier Financial Alliance has the opportunity and the programs to help you and your family to have a better future? Are you going to let 1 little hate report keep you away from that could be the future you are looking for? Dont you own it to yourself to get the unbiased information and make the decisions yourself?

PFA Online is a nice company

AUTHOR: Anjelina - (U.S.A.)

I am Anjelina from New York. I had come to my cousin when she told me about this company. I searched through Internet and found http://www.pfaonline.net. Initially I was suspicious of the company. But when I contacted the manager of this company and asked details, I was impressed. I joined this company 6 months back and now I can say that I took a good decision by joining this. In fact now I want to make a career in this line.

Thanks,

Anjelina

#12 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Truth be told

AUTHOR: Wuseal - (U.S.A.)

Wow, I should have research this company before joining. After reading these comments and being in the organization for 3 months, there are some merits to all the people on this discussion. PFA seems like they only sells one product, which is because this product is the most profitable product to the agents in the office. Why not, if you work on a commission base in any company, tires, electronics, etcyou would push the product that gives you the most bang too.

As far as financial training, I do not believe I have heard one presentation that is resembles close to a true financial training. Everything there is about MLM, why not it's also their main means of selling their product. Everybody who joins must or should buy the product. That's the first sale; the remaining sales are to other family member. Family sales are the easiest means of a sale, because family always sticks together. Rapist and serial murders also commit their first crime against family.

I have nothing bad to say about the company. In the three plus months I was there, I had a great time. I only want to say that if you are not a true salesman then I do not believe this opportunity is good.

AUTHOR: Larry Taylor - (U.S.A.)

What amazes me is that people want something for nothing. I'm with WLG and have been for years. I hold a Series 65, Life Health and Annuity Lic and a Real Estate Brokers license and have always made six figures in these industries. I'd made six figures whether I was with WLG or not.

I've chose to work with WLG due to the tools, leadership and backing the company has. People chose to work for our team because of the leadership, training and kindness we have.

Let me ask you all this. Have you ever eaten at a restaurant and the food and service was just horrible. I mean so bad you just couldn't hardly make it through the meal. Well does that mean you stop eating all together and throw in the towel. Of course not. So if you had a bad experience at someones office...does that mean that every office is the same and that the company is a scam.

I mean come on. We don't get paid to recruit and this isn't some vitamin MLM deal of the month. These are the most regulated industries in the world. If you take the recruiting away we are like every other financial planning firm, real estate broker, insurance company and mortgage company. And myself and many of our agents make a great living on personal production. The same people who sometimes things because we recruit we are some MLM end of joining the stupidest companies I've ever seen that are straight 3x3x3x3x3 type of MLM deals...it's just nuts to me to sell products where you make $50 or less per sale. As a businessman it's tough to take that crap serious. Mathamatically if you are making $50 or less per sale you have to have thousands of people selling hundreds of products to make any kind of income, let alone wealth. I know people who have been in MLMs for years and have thousands of agents and are still part time...its just rediculous to me. I just think if you are going to be in business you ought to make money. I have to be in industries where the average income is Thousands per transaction like real estate, mortgages and financial planning.

So don't talk bad about a company that you clearly have no experience with other then a few meetings.

And you mention Equity Indexed Universal Life likes its a bad thing. Douglas Andres who wrote Missed Fortune 101 will clear things up for those who aren't quite educated enough to understand complex investment vehicles.

And one last things to all the nay sayers...how is what you are currently doing for a living working? I mean...95% of America does not make six figures and they are corporate america nine to five Cubicle Junkies. And that's pretty sad and most will never achieve wealth.

But don't talk bad about any company you don't know alot about. Let's be honest...you probably no nothing about our firm or how we operate...but yet there you go making decisions based on assumptions versus facts.

Don't jump to conclusions. Talk with someone who actually does well in financial services, shadow someone for a few days and spend 10 hours actually watching the training modules etc and then make a decision. But WLG being a scam, please. I would have left a long time ago if that was the case.

This is not a Government Job...This is a business!!!

AUTHOR: Ripoffvictim - (U.S.A.)

The problem with this company is that they don't tell you that you must actually work and pay for everything like any other real business.

I am an investment advisor rep, real estate agent and insurance agent. I have found that learning each one of these product lines is very challenging and requires hours per day.

There is no one in this company that will spoon feed you. They will help you make a sale and take the appropriate commission split for doing your work.

Every week I get something in the mail from my local real estate agents and one in particular has been mailing me information for 4 years. That is a real agent who knows he will be repaid for his efforts one day.

If you are not willing to work, learn your trade, and invest in your business you will not succeed in business.
You should just get a job that will allow you to day dream and use the company computer to surf the net four hours per day. I love WLG and the opportunity it offers. Good luck to all of you.

Sonunsorete, please get a life

AUTHOR: Lucy - (U.S.A.)

To the one above (Sonunsorete) who attacked Premier Financial of Alliance with nothing but groundless and worthless words, you understand what you are doing is trying to defame a company with absolutely worthless comments and can subject to serious legal actions. Premier Financial of Alliance welcomes competition from anyone in the industry, but not the cowardly act of yours. If you have a legitimate complaint, state it and make a valid point. Using an anonymous alias and childish comments of yours will only make you and whoever company you represent look foolish. I have been with Premier Financial for the last 2 years, this company has provided me everything they promised me and more I would recommend the opportunity to anyone who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are interested in the financial services industry. You are welcome to email me directly for any questions.

-- A very grateful Premier Financial associate.

#16 UPDATE EX-employee responds

all Lies, lies, and lies

AUTHOR: Sonunsorete - (U.S.A.)

Premier Financial Alliance is a complete rip-off they feed on people's souls --- I agree with the gentlemen who wrote that all they do is lie; lie, and lie and this bastards are some of the same people who are right next to you in church. Well god blesssss

Sounds like somebody just couldn't hack it...

AUTHOR: Chris B. - (U.S.A.)

I am currently an agent with Premier Financial Alliance (PFA) and have also dealt with World Leadership Group (WLG). They are both outstanding companies. They (Jack and the SEAL Team) do provide remarkable leadership and support and are extremely knowledgeable about the products and services we provide. It seems as if this individual "slamming" PFA just couldn't cut it so they decided to bad mouth a great leader, team, and company. PFA provides some of the best products and services on the market today; as does WLG. I would strongly encourage any consumer or any potential agent to do their own fact-finding before listening to this individual who obviously is way off base. Their comments couldn't be farther from the truth. Mr. Jack Wu in the Rockville, MD office has personally gone out of his way numerous times to come all the way down to SC to help me and my team here. We're not even in the top when it comes to production, but he still does a tremendous amount for us. That sounds like a great leader to me. If anyone has any comments or concerns in regards to PFA or WLG, I would be more than glad to help you do some fact-finding. Feel free to email me at (((ROR redacted))).

AUTHOR: Janetherealist - (U.S.A.)

I am a consumer of one of the products that PFA offers. I understood that this company is marketing other fiancial products.

I think its fair to say that what becomes of you in any or a particular company depends upon your attitude and performance. I'm very lucky that I was approached by an HONEST/SINCERE PFA representative, and helped me straighten out my finances. . . and really catered to my needs.

If Jackthetruth was not successful in this business, it simply means Jack didn't serve his clients well to receive referrals. Jack missed-out, he has to care about the client first before you can think about the money: if you give quality service, income will follow.

I strongly suggest that Jack's clients should post and tell the world how they helped him, and if not, I would like to recomend my rep and let's see which representative can deliver and help You the full-est. that's my challenge...

... lastly its not fair to include the whole company and say it's bad, just because of people that had bad experiences... and not all "mentors/leaders" are good.

"any GOOD representative" represents their company Well.

Thank you!

AUTHOR: Happy Agent - (U.S.A.)

Hello:

I came across this site and must tell you the individual who falsely accused about the PFA opportunity at the Rockville office must be a hater. If not, this individual must not even tried long enough to see the results.

I have personally joined PFA at the Rockville location for only 6 months. I must shared with you all that the company truly have the best trainings and supports to help all new associates to become successful. In less than 2 months since I obtained my insurance license, I was able to cash flow over $5,000 a month for the past two months. Not bad for a parttimer.

Besides the money aspect, I was able to learn so much about different financial products that can help different consumers. It's truly a one stop financial shop as they described when I first joined. More over, they have the best leadership team I have ever seem. I'm glad to be with such a dynamic group of mentors that are willing to help me.

Many people always complaint about others, and why the whole world owed them. But instead, they never look it into themselves why they are not making it. Every great business opportunity requires great work ethic, time, and some financial investments.

I'm fired up about this PFA opportunity and are sharing this with everyone that I know.

Very happy and satisfied agent.

#20 UPDATE EX-employee responds

AUTHOR: Ken - (U.S.A.)

Hello, I was searching through the internet about Premier Financial of Alliance because I wanted to know if they have another branch out here in California and found your posting. I couldn't help myself but to share with you and everyone else my own opinion about this company.

I was involved with Premier Financial of Alliance and Jack Wu's office from Feb 2007 to Oct 2007. I left the company in November 2007 because the timing was really bad for me and I had to move to California as my wife relocated her job there. I am compelled to share with you my unbiased opinion after reading your posting because many comments there are just simply untrue.

For example, Premier Financial of Alliance & WLG does not just have 1 product to sell. As a matter of fact, Equity Index UL is only one of the many products they offer. They offer life insurance ranging from term, return of premium term, variable universal life, Equity Indexed UL, etc., disability insurance, long term care, annuities ranging from deferred, fixed, indexed equity, and immediate. They also have a mortgage and real-estate divisions which offer a wide range of loan products from residential mortgages and commercial loans. The reason that I'm so sure about this is that I was offered to buy the Equity Indexed UL by one of their managers when I first joined the business, I did my research and found this concept to be very exciting but I just couldn't afford it at that time. The manager turned around and offered me a return of premium term insurance policy from AIG. I went out and did my research and comparison and it was the cheapest return of premium term that I could find. I ended up buying that product from them and I have been pleased with the outcome.

Secondly, I also strongly disagree with your comment that the only people who made money are the people on the top. I was recruited by my cousin back in Feb 2007 into their mortgage division. I can certainly tell you many people are making money in their mortgage business. Then I saw a couple who came in the business right after me making several grand a week selling the insurance product right before I left the company, and they turned full time doing this business. I also know there are realtors and loan officers in that company make great money in their real estate and mortgage division. They are both greenies and sales professionals.

In terms of the fees, I was told clearly what I need to pay by the trainer and my cousin when I joined their mortgage division. I went on to their websites and the fees to join were clearly listed on their online disclosures. I do not have my insurance license yet, but the fees were also discussed to me as well.

I was never really a big fan of MLM because I was involved with other MLM companies before and I did not make much money. The real difference that got me interested and staying with the company was their trainings because I have never seen such a complete trainings that any companies will provide to their associates. They have weekly trainings that consisted of recruiting and also product knowledge ranging from mortgage, insurance, annuities, and sales skills. The recruiting trainings did not bother me because that's the nature of the company and I understood that. In addition, they provide you weekly conference calls, monthly conference calls, and even weekly web-based trainings by product providers. I learned a lot about how to take care of my own finances as well as how to become a better business person through these trainings. If you think they do not provide you any training but recruiting, then you definitely should go to their meetings lately to find out.

Lastly, as far as Jack treats you like dirt if you don't make money for him, that's also false and groundless. I have not closed any sales when I was with the company for 10 months but the 1 sale that I did for my own, but Jack and everyone around the office are so friendly and always willing to help me to answer any questions whenever I need to. I have to sincerely let you know that although today I left the company because my family relocated, I'm seriously considering coming back to this business because of the leadership that they have shown me.

In conclusion, I am compelled to reply to your posting because I felt that is the right thing for me to do even though I'm not with the company anymore. It is very unfortunate that you are making such false accusations, but I pray that you find peace in your next venture.

#21 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#22 UPDATE EX-employee responds

#23 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Ken

Premier Financial Alliance, Rockville Maryland AVOID!!!!

AUTHOR: Jackthetruth - (U.S.A.)

People to Avoid-Jack Wu and the SEAL team. They Promise you leadership, they promise you wealth, they promise promise promise. The Real Truth is all they do is rip you off. Do not ever buy or do business from that office or anyone involved with it. They have one and only one product to sell you. Index Universal life insurance policies. Nothing wrong with those if they sell it correctly.

If you ever get invited to their overview, run. Do not go. You will be there for over 3 hours and they will almost beg you to join. You learn nothing except a sales pitch. Also, they will not tell you all the REAL fees that goes along with doing the business. License fees, E&O, office support fees? I have no problems with all these fees because that is what you need in the insurance/mortgage industry (I live in MD, so I need a license to do mortgages).

I hope everyone read this and please stay away. If you are really interested in the financial services/mortgages/real estate services. There are other great firms out there that are much better. Not every firm is perfect, but Jack and the SEAL team is at the bottom. Jackthetruth rockville, Maryland

Do not trust these so call "Financial Agents" because they are NOT even close to being properly trained. The only training you will get is "RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT". That is because the only training they've ever got is "RECRUIT RECRUIT RECRUIT".Infact, all they do is tell you to go out and "Make it happen". The only such of training I ever got were the learning I did on my own. If you plan on joining just to learn "something" about the financial industry. Please go to Barnes and Noble and buy a book.

You will actually move backward learning financial services from these people. The last time they never learn anything about financial planning was when they were lining their own pockets with commission off of their poor poor customers. I feel so bad for them. I would feel better if they would just rather call themselves insurance agent rather than "Financial Agents". Atleast you know what they do and what they are going to sell you.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC