Complaint Review: Premier Fitness

• Updated: Mon, August 06, 2012

• Reported By: Jeanelle — Miamisburg Ohio United States of America
Premier Fitness
8957 Kindsridge Drive Centerville, Ohio United States of America

Premier Fitness National Fitness LIARS...UNPROFESSIONAL...RUDE... Centerville, Ohio

Myself and a friend signed up at Premier Fitness with a man named Terry about 5 months ago.  I was there for quite sometime talking with him and touring the gym.  I decided to join as he promised it was a month to month contract as I would not be living in this area for longer than one year and I wanted flexibility to get out.  I am a single mother working 2 jobs and I didn't want to be tied down to anything.

After a month or two I decided since I had only been once it wasn't worth it for me to stay with them.  I called and was informed that I had a 3 year contract and they wanted $1000.00 to get out of it.  When I asked to speak to the man I signed up with they told me he no longer worked there.  I was then told by a woman manage, "What are you stupid? Don't you read what you sign?" I did read what I signed and it was not a 3 year contract.  Their contract has boxes for them to fill in the terms of contract that clearly are easily altered.  I was then told maybe I should start using my membership and hung up on.

I decided to move home to Chicago and I thought maybe I could get out of my contract that way.  I called and spoke to a man named Moses who informed me I could get out of my contract and gave me a list of different things I needed to send in as proof.  He even moved my paydate back for me so I wouldn't be charged for this month or next month.  I was very appreciative and we hung up.

I called back a few days later to make sure I had all the right information to mail in and was informed that I am not eligible to get out of my contract as there is a Women's WorkOut World nearby where I am moving.  That is not where I signed up and I was not told about this before when I called.

I've been calling and trying to get ahold of someone to explain to me why I never get a straight answer and why the story changes everytime.  I've been hung up on, kicked out of the actualy gym, and given the run around.  This gym and all of it's affiliates are liars, cheats, and not members of the BBB and I see why now.  Do not join this gym.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2012 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Fitness/Centerville-Ohio-45459/Premier-Fitness-National-Fitness-LIARSUNPROFESSIONALRUDE-Centerville-Ohio-923163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Fitness