Complaint Review: Premier Fitness

• Updated: Wed, April 24, 2013

• Reported By: EmilyG — Monroe Ohio
Premier Fitness
413 S Briel Blvd Middletown, Ohio United States of America

Premier Fitness Premier Ladies Fitness Automatic Renewal after your contract is over Middletown, Ohio

Hi, I am hoping you guys can get the word out about Premier Fitness in Middletown,OH. My husband and joined there a few years ago for $51 per month to automatically come out of our bank account.  Like most people, we quit going after a year or so.  I contacted them last March by email to find out when our membership was over. I was told May 15,2012. However, they failed to inform me that our membership automatically renewed to $20 per month. So now we are closing out that account and I notice the charge. I called the company  to find out what was going on and I was told that I signed a legal document and I still owe a month!! I plan on filing a small claims suit this week unless there are enough people for a class action suit and a lawyer willing to represent us.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Fitness/Middletown-Ohio-45044/Premier-Fitness-Premier-Ladies-Fitness-Automatic-Renewal-after-your-contract-is-over-Middl-1045829. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Fitness