Complaint Review: Premier Global Media

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Mike laib — Chandler Arizona U.S.A.
Premier Global Media
Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Premier Global Media Complete Scam - Do not give this company access to any credit card ever....BEWARE Beverly Hills, California

*UPDATE Employee: Premier Global Media

Premier Global Media is a complete fraud and I am not sure if they even have a real product.  They called my wife (Real Estate Agent) and told her that they could set up a website for her and find Real Estate Leads for her business - 30 day free trial.  Needless to say...my wife didnt receive any leads or corespondance of any kind from this company and she called after the first couple months to cancel the service which is $79 a month.  They gave her the run around and told her she needed to talk to a manager.  The manager told her that he could help her with the website and my wife declined and said she wanted to cancel.  That was back in December of 2011.  I went through my credit card statements and noticed this charge every month for $79 bucks to Premier Global Media....we both couldnt figure out what the charge was for.  We found out it was for the service that we have never used nor have we gotten any benefit from.  We assumed it was a mistake and tried to cancel again and get a refund.  They tried to run us around again and wouldnt give us our money back even though they admitted that we cancelled back in December.  They said that we decided to try it again acording to their notes....very disturbing company.  They will lie to your face and do whatever is needed to keep charging for a service that doesnt even exist.  I am currently fighting them with my credit card company but do not wish this company on anyone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2012 03:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Global-Media/Beverly-Hills-California-/Premier-Global-Media-Complete-Scam-Do-not-give-this-company-access-to-any-credit-card-e-946522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Global Media

Premier Global Media

AUTHOR: Courtney - (USA)

We are sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with your services from Premier Global Media. We would like to ensure that your concerns have been resolved. Please call 1-800-771-4308