Complaint Review: Premier Global Media

• Updated: Fri, April 13, 2012

• Reported By: Franci Davis — New Smyrna Beach Florida United States of America
Premier Global Media
Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Premier Global Media Company continues to bill my credit card after two phone requests and one fax to cancel the serivce. Beverly Hills, California

*UPDATE Employee: Premier Global Media

Premier Global Media contacted me August 24, 2011 and I purchased a month to month internet Search Phrase. Cost $79.000 per month (no contract)  They also indicated they would set a web site up at a one time set up fee of$14.95.  On December 5, 2011 I called to cancel.  I was put on hold for over an hour and continued to hold until they passed me along to two individuals Joe and Rob.  Their goal of course was to keep me as a customer so I had a very long unproductive conversation.  I ask for them to cancel.  I called again on March 14, 2012 ,  ( I had tried two other days to reach them)  It seems if you call for cancelation they put you on hold for a long-------------------------time in hopes you will hang up.  I stayed on the phone and a young man named Josh answerd, he would not allow me to cancel, by contining to ask questions that went back to what they could do for me.  They use a sales technique that keeps you on the phone in hopes you will give in.  I continued to ask him to cancel and not to bill my creidt card.  He always responded with one more question and would not close.  I finally had to hang up .  I then faxed the cancelation in on 3/14/2011.  I just got my creidt card bill and they are still charging me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2012 04:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Global-Media/Beverly-Hills-California-90212/Premier-Global-Media-Company-continues-to-bill-my-credit-card-after-two-phone-requests-an-862460. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Global Media

Premier Global Media

AUTHOR: Courtney - (USA)

We are sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with Premier Global Media.  We'd like to ensure that your concerns have been resolve.  Please call 1-800-771-4308.