• Report: #820115

Premier Global Media
PO Box 3814 Beverly Hills, California United States of America

Premier Global Media theifs in Beverly Hills, California

*UPDATE Employee: Premier Global Media

After being approached by phone for a special into offer of 29.00 - to set up a website, I should have known better than to give my credit card info to this company, but did and could not cancel - or get a refund after they charged 158.00 on a Saturday (the day of my anniversary/deadline to cancel).  Asked numerous times for a manager and got nowhere.  They claim that I received an email for confirmation of this no contract agreement and would not fray from their repeated stand of a 3 day before anniversary to cancel argument.  Total ripoff!  Website was embarrassing and very unfriendly.  I could not get my money back and had my credit card company call the same day as the charge was put through.  I will dispute it, but unlikely that I will get the credit because of their sneaky "email" confirmation - which is nothing like the verbal hard sales pitch.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 01:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Global-Media/Beverly-Hills-California-90212/Premier-Global-Media-theifs-in-Beverly-Hills-California-820115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Global Media

Premier Global Media

AUTHOR: Courtney - (USA)

We are sorry that you were unsatisfied with your services from Premier Global Media. We'd like more information about your experience. Please call us at 1-800-771-4308