• Report: #820708

• Updated: Mon, April 30, 2012

• Reported By: Realtor — Prairie Village Kansas United States of America
Premier Global Media
Beverly Hills CA Internet, California United States of America

Premier Global Media LinkTech Totally Unethical Business Practice Internet, California

*UPDATE Employee: Premier Global Media

Buyer Beware! I signed up with this company in mid November 2011 after a very hard sales pitch call. I found out a few days later that I was lied to by the sales rep stating that it could be a combination of search phrases not just one. I called  on December 5th to cancel to only later find out they charged my credit card 7 days after I cancelled. I have been in disputes since to only find out that they charged the card again January 10th. I have now had to cancel my credit card and have the bank issue me a new one.

I am now out $520.00 in 2 months. If you sign up be prepared to not be able to cancel & be charged without your authorization; even after cancellation!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 02:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Global-Media/Internet-California-/Premier-Global-Media-LinkTech-Totally-Unethical-Business-Practice-Internet-California-820708. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Global Media

Premier Global Media

AUTHOR: Courtney - (USA)

We are sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with Premier Global Media. We'd like to talk to you about your experience. Please call us at 1-800-771-4308