Complaint Review: Premier Global Media

• Updated: Thu, August 23, 2012

• Reported By: anonymous — New London Minnesota United States of America
Premier Global Media
P.O. Box 3814, Beverly Hills, Ca 90212 Internet United States of America

Premier Global Media Auto pay from my account, kept charging after I was "assured" that my request to cancel was would be honored. No refund. I never used their service once, requested to cancel after first month. Internet

Accepted their call to try Advertising website link, Bing.com

Decided right away it was not for me, requested the next month to cancel (knowing that I WOULD have to pay for that second month), and was assured by a young man that would be cancelled, but in the meantime he wanted to show me some things.  I didn't have  time, so was going to call back.  Called back and left me a message, but we did not connect, and I was not interested anyway, just wanted to be done with it. They have charged me $79 a month now for 4 months, and as of my phone call today assure me that I will not be charged again this month,  I have stopped payment so they cannot get into my account.  Valuable Lesson learned!!!!   What a RIP OFF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2012 09:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Global-Media/internet/Premier-Global-Media-Auto-pay-from-my-account-kept-charging-after-I-was-assured-that-m-931462. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Global Media