Complaint Review: Premier Health Care - ATA SDS & Travis Bissell

• Submitted: Thu, October 29, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, October 29, 2009

• Reported By: Lucy — Oklahoma USA
Premier Health Care - ATA SDS & Travis Bissell
2332 Galiano St, 2nd Floor, Suite 2007 Coral Gables, Florida United States of America

Premier Health Care - ATA SDS - Travis Bissell never give them any information, they will charge you automatically Coral Gables, Florida

*Author of original report: Warning: Travis Bissell & Premier Health Care & American Trade Association --all liars. Never give them any information

*Author of original report: Travis Bissell & Health Premier Care & ATA SDS --Never give them any information

I applied Medicaid online. And then I got a call from Travis. He asked my information all at once. I thought he was from the government and I gave him all. Several days later, I was asked to sign online and Travis earged me to sign it. I realized that it must be a fraud, so I read the paper carefully and did not sign it. At that time, I tried to call Premier Health Care and ATA SDS but they did not answer my question and said that only agent Travis could handle it. But since then, Travis' phone was unavailable. I thought that I will not be charged cause I did not sign any paper, but I did not realize that my account was already charged twice by about 580+ dollars until today I checked my checking account.

Premier Health Care and ATA SDS were Liars. A great Fraud!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2009 02:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Health-Care-ATA-SDS-Travis-Bissell/Coral-Gables-Florida-33134/Premier-Health-Care-ATA-SDS-Travis-Bissell-never-give-them-any-information-they-will-516960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Health Care - ATA SDS & Travis Bissell

AUTHOR: Lucy - (USA)

I applied Medicaid online. And then I got a call from Travis. He asked my information all at once. I thought he was from the government and I gave him all. Several days later, I was asked to sign online and Travis earged me to sign it. I realized that it must be a fraud, so I read the paper carefully and did not sign it. At that time, I tried to call Premier Health Care and ATA SDS but they did not answer my question and said that only agent Travis could handle it. But since then, Travis' phone was unavailable. I thought that I will not be charged cause I did not sign any paper, but I did not realize that my account was already charged twice by 354 and 229 dollars until today I checked my checking account. I saved email from Premier Health Care for e-sign and found that I received this email on Sep. 17 but my account had already been charged $354 on Sep.16. Now I know why, on Sep. 17, Travis earged me to sign right now when I told him I won't check my email until afternoon. Today, I called Premier Health Care and American Trade Association but there is no one dealing with refund issue. My calls were transferred again and again. I have to close my checking account.

AUTHOR: Lucy - (USA)

I applied Medicaid online. And then I got a call from Travis. He asked my information all at once. I thought he was from the government and I gave him all. Several days later, I was asked to sign online and Travis earged me to sign it. I realized that it must be a fraud, so I read the paper carefully and did not sign it. At that time, I tried to call Premier Health Care and ATA SDS but they did not answer my question and said that only agent Travis could handle it. But since then, Travis' phone was unavailable. I thought that I would not be charged cause I did not sign any paper, but I did not realize that my account was already charged twice by about 580+ dollars until today I checked my checking account. I called ATA custom service and Health Premie Care today. But no one actually deals with refund and they just transfer my call again and again.

reveal