Complaint Review: Premier Holiday Travel Club

• Submitted: Thu, June 19, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, June 19, 2008

• Reported By:st albans New York
Premier Holiday Travel Club
Premier Holiday Travel 5727NW 7tth Street Suite282 Miami, Florida33126 Miami Florida, Florida U.S.A.

Premier Holiday Travel Club travel club offering vacation packages to be met while on vacation Miami Florida

I bought holiday package from this company 5 years ago I have since tried to book vacation and have been unable to do so. I paid twenty-five hundred dollars for thid package and annual fees; I have called several time and only reached individual who spoke only spanish or those that were very rude and hung up on me; I've also received bills saying I owe an annual fee and if I didn't pay I would be sued...this is after I told them I wish to cancel my contract that I completely paid for in full and have NEVER! EVER! been able to use... I would appreciate whatever advice you could give me about how to handle this matter; Im also in the process of of contacting a lawyer and have taken the first step by filing this report.

Jacqueline
st albans, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/19/2008 06:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Holiday-Travel-Club/Miami-Florida-Florida-33126/Premier-Holiday-Travel-Club-travel-club-offering-vacation-packages-to-be-met-while-on-vaca-342165. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Holiday Travel Club