Complaint Review: Premier Holiday Travels

• Submitted: Fri, June 20, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 20, 2008

• Reported By:mamhattan Kansas
Premier Holiday Travels
5727 NW 7TH, SUITE 282 MIAMI, Florida U.S.A.

This company has apparently ripped off several people in the same way. I purchased a vacation package from them during a trip to Jamaica. The fine print must be very fine because now I can not cancel the contract for ten(10) years. That means that for every year regardless of use I owe them the amount of $110 for maintenance fees and they are constantly raising that price. When I purchased the package maintenance fees were $99 annually. They also charged every member a supposedly one time renovation fee of $499. I canceled my contract (I thought) via phone but they do not have a record.

I have been reading all the complaints and I am not the only person. Currently awaiting a copy of the contract before I seek legal action. Any one with success plaes let me know.

mamhattan, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2008 01:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Holiday-Travels/MIAMI-Florida-33126/PREMIER-HOLIDAY-TRAVELS-MONTEREY-COLLECTION-AGENCY-Timeshare-rippoff-MIAMI-Florida-342427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Holiday Travels