Complaint Review: Premier Holiday Travels

• Submitted: Tue, June 10, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 10, 2008

• Reported By:mamhattan Kansas
Premier Holiday Travels
www.premier holiday.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Premier Holiday Travels I used this company resort one time in 2002 and continued to pay dues as a member. Then they went up on maintenace fees as per the boards permission. As a member you should have some input or the majority should at least be notified in a timely manner. Monterey california

I have been harrassed by Monterey Collections agency about not paying a past due bill. The bill was for a maintenance fee that I consider was after my termination of the contract. Currently the bill is still unpaid and the company is threatening my credit report but I refuse to pay for services I did not use nor will I pay for substandard services.

Jimmy durham
mamhattan, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/10/2008 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Holiday-Travels/nationwide/Premier-Holiday-Travels-I-used-this-company-resort-one-time-in-2002-and-continued-to-pay-d-338791. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Holiday Travels