brick

• Updated: Fri, December 07, 2007

• Reported By:Abington Pennsylvania
Premier Holiday Vacation Club
premier holiday club Quintana Roo, Cancun Mexico

Premier Holiday Vacation Club We were deceived into signing a contract with a vacation club with the promise of a FREE family vacation at Disney. Quintana Roo Nassau Cancun

In September 2002 my wife and I took a short vacation in the Bahamas. Almost immediately upon our arrival we were approached by several individuals promising a great opportunity to join a "fabulous" vacation club. Reluctantly we eventually listened to their one-hour (that turned into four hours) presentation. We told them that we were not interested. As we were leaving one of them, "Javier", promised that if we signed-up we would get a FREE seven (7) night, eight (8) day family vacation at Disney World. The only conditions were that we had to sign-up as members and that we had to plan the trip within the 2003 year. Because of that, regrettably, we signed. We paid hundreds of dollars for initiation fees. "Javier" conveniently estimated the Disney trip to be worth $4000.00, the same price for a fifteen (15) year membership in the club. That should have been a clue.

When we called premier to book our FREE Disney trip, we were told that it was a "misunderstanding". We requested to cancel our membership and our money back. Premier denied the request and threatened to destroy our credit if we did not pay "maintanence fees" of $99.00. In January 2003 we sent premier the fee along with a letter to cancel our membership. We had not heard from premeier since. On the week of November 19, 2007 we received a letter from Monterey Collections requesting $307.00 in fees or risk having our credit destroyed. I called Montery and was told by the manager that I should just pay the bill and "make this headache go away". I thought that my headache went away nearly five years ago! I am currently turning my house upside down looking for any correspondence with premier. I've already given this company hundreds of dollars and received nothing in return from them. I'll be damned if I give them another penny.

Tony d
Abington, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2007 09:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Holiday-Vacation-Club/Quintana-Roo-Cancun/Premier-Holiday-Vacation-Club-We-were-deceived-into-signing-a-contract-with-a-vacation-clu-289652. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Holiday Vacation Club