Complaint Review: Premier Insurance, Inc

• Submitted: Fri, March 13, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, March 13, 2009

• Reported By:pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Premier Insurance, Inc
35 W 36 Street, New York, New York 10018 42 Tangle Avenue, North Pay, ON P3J 7E@, Ontario Canada

Premier Insurance, Inc Premier Insurance Lottery Scam 42 Tangle Avenue, North Pay, ON P3J 7E@ Ontario

I received a letter dated March 2, 2009 stating I won $150,000 from the National Lotto Co-Operation Sweepstakes Lottery. Enclosed was a check for $4,899.94 that I was instructed to cash in order to pay taxes of $3,998.00. I was told to call Horn Halifax immediately upon receiving this letter. When I called the number I knew immediately it was a scam. The man's voice was very strange and when I told him why I was calling he said cash the check and call when it cleared and I would then be instructed how to pay the tax. When I asked for Tamara Tillman who supposedly wrote the letter he said she was on vacation and to call back in two weeks!

Christy
pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 03:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Insurance-Inc/42-Tangle-Avenue-North-Pay-ON-P3J-7E-Ontario/Premier-Insurance-Inc-Premier-Insurance-Lottery-Scam-42-Tangle-Avenue-North-Pay-ON-P3J-433982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Insurance, Inc