Complaint Review: Premier Lending Tree Group

• Submitted: Thu, September 09, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, September 09, 2010

• Reported By: Dan — Indianapolis Indiana USA
Premier Lending Tree Group
633 West 5th Street Los Angeles, CA 90071 Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Premier Lending Tree Group Loan company, scam, rip off, Indianapolis, Indiana

*Consumer Comment: Not a company

This company, the Premier Lending Tree Group claims that they're going to get me a $5,000 loan, but I had to send a insurance security deposit.  Like a fool, I wired them the money through Western Union in Indianapolis, Indiana.  One red flag should of been, the lender was from Ontario, Canada (Michael Agapaka).  I told David Whitmore, the manager of the company, that I didn't have the funds for the whole $500, so he said that it was okay to send $460 and that the company will take care of the rest.  The company stated to me that the money would be in my account by the end of the day.  I get up early the next morning, the funds were not there, I contacted David Whitmore, and he kept telling me to call back at this time, and at that time, finally on Wednesday of last week, I was told that my credit was not good, and that I needed to supply them another $500.00.  I told him that I didn't have the funds.  He told me that I can have my refund on Sept. 16th, 2010.  This was a lie.  I called Western Union about the money and he told me that it was a common place for loan scams to come out of Canada and I was given some numbers to contact up in Canada and also in the USA.  I contact Canada, the FBI, my bank, and I also placed a credit block on my accounts with the major credit bureaus.  Also, the web site www.premierlendingtreegroup.com has a block on the web site and the phone number is disconnected.  I don't know, if I can ever get my funds back.  It seems that society and the banks want to reward companies like Premier Lending Tree Group for cheating people, who are having a hard time getting by, but this taught me not to trust anybody anymore.  If a loan looks too good, is probably is a bad thing.  Avoid Premier Lending Tree Group (or whatever name they come back as) like a plague.  They're nothing, but trouble.  There are complaints about them on a lot of web sites and more are popping up everyday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2010 03:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Lending-Tree-Group/Indianapolis-Indiana-46205/Premier-Lending-Tree-Group-Loan-company-scam-rip-off-Indianapolis-Indiana-639185. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Lending Tree Group

Not a company

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

You seem to be under the impression that you have been dealing with a shady loan company.  You  haven't.   This is nothing but a group of Canadian scammers with a made up company name, made up documents and throwaway cell phones.   You sent your money to a bunch of crooks who merely pretended to be a company.

Anytime anyone you don't know requires you to transfer money via Western Union or Moneygram, you are being scammed.  This is the only way that scammers can get your money without leaving a paper trail.

For more info on this scam, see the FTC's webpage about it :