Complaint Review: Premier Mega Saver, Capital First

• Submitted: Mon, February 24, 2003
  • Updated: Mon, February 24, 2003

• Reported By:Broken Arrow Oklahoma
Premier Mega Saver, Capital First
666 Ne.152th Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Premier Mega Saver, Capital First Ripoff, Unauthorized and Excessive Billing fraudulent ripoff Miami Florida

We have been taken too the tune of $500.00, and we are hopping mad! I found this 54.90 charge on my bank statement and resurched it, to find out this had been going on for 9 months.
iI then called the number that my bank gave me for them, and they said that I had aproved this and argued with me when I informed them that I hadn't!!! This is the most infuriating thing that can happen!!! They didn't even have the guts too rob me. I would of rather been mugged.
Then at least I could have looked them in the face!!!

Justin
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Mega-Saver-Capital-First/Miami-Florida-33161/Premier-Mega-Saver-Capital-First-Ripoff-Unauthorized-and-Excessive-Billing-fraudulent-ri-46706. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Mega Saver, Capital First