Complaint Review: Premier Membership Clubs

• Updated: Thu, January 03, 2013

• Reported By: Scammed 200 — Mullins South Carolina United States of America
Premier Membership Clubs
Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

Premier Membership Clubs PMC are nothing but a bunch of scammers and I want my money back. Sherman Oaks, California

Premier Membership Clubs in Sherman Oaks, has scammed me starting from a charge made to my account on October 3, 2012.  The total charge that was taken out of my bank account was $99.49, which left me with a $35.00 charge plus a negative balance.  I contacted the bank concerning this and they have since had a the extra montly charge of $14.00 canceled.  However, I sent the refund form along with a copy of my bank statement stating the said $99.49 charge.  I have contacted Premier Membership Clubs about this and they have since denied that I have sent them any refund.  This I know is not true.  I have sent them the refund form twice.  Later, I have contacted the Missouri and South Carolina state consumer Affairs and attorney State General.  They have done all they have could to help but to no avail.  I still receive the same song and dance from PMC about the issue of the refund and the denial that I sent them a copy of my bank statement and a refund form.  I sent in a copy of my bank statement as proof because they have my bank information already.  I plan to close my bank account soon.  But I have received a letter written to me saying that they have not thrown away or denied my refund request.  I have no idea what else to do other than to contact Consumer Affairs and contacting you concerning my complaint.  They have yet to send in a refund to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2013 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Membership-Clubs/Sherman-Oaks-California-/Premier-Membership-Clubs-PMC-are-nothing-but-a-bunch-of-scammers-and-I-want-my-money-back-990468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Membership Clubs