surrender

• Submitted: Fri, November 11, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, November 11, 2011

• Reported By: music4180 — Irondale Alabama United States of America
Premier Membership Clubs

Premier Membership Clubs Unknown company took $99.49 out of my account! Internet, Internet

Just found out today that this company debited $99.49 out of my checking account. I'm not sure how they got my information, but another person had mentioned applying for a pay day loan online and I did do that so maybe thats how they intercepted my bank info. I called and left a message, but since its a federal holiday I will not hear back from them until Monday. I also sent them an email telling them I had reported them as fraudulent to my bank and to the BBB. I also stated that if that money was not put back into my account on Monday I would file criminal charges against them for wire fraud. We'll see if they respond quickly. Make sure to keep tabs on your checking account if you use any loan services over the web!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2011 11:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Membership-Clubs/internet/Premier-Membership-Clubs-Unknown-company-took-9949-out-of-my-account-Internet-Interne-797080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Membership Clubs