Complaint Review: Premier Mentoring/ Monterray Financial

• Submitted: Wed, April 03, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: sgray — Madison Mississippi
Premier Mentoring/ Monterray Financial

Premier Mentoring/ Monterray Financial Premier Mentoring/ Monterray Financial High Pressure Deceptive Scam Artists Internet

Premier Mentoring used High Pressure tactics to scam me into agreeing to give them several credit cards to charge their fees. They made Tall promises of me making lots of money. I never made a cent with them. The coaches that I spoke to only talked 5-10 minutes and gave no instructions just told me to read website. It was too complicated to do website on my own and for help that was another $500 charge on top of what I had already given them not to mention $40.00 per month Hosting Charge. I didn't have a product and I was no better off than I was without them. I was actually then worse off because I couldn't hire it done by a 3rd party. Now Monterray is harrassing me and threatening me. I need legal advice. I do not feel I should give them any more money.  They didnt deserve what they have already gotten from me which is already very significant. Now they are trying to ruin my credit. I am a R.N. and Smart enough to know better than to get involved in this. They are very good at making claims til they have you on contract then they could care less about you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 08:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Mentoring-Monterray-Financial/internet/Premier-Mentoring-Monterray-Financial-Premier-Mentoring-Monterray-Financial-High-Pressur-1040283. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Mentoring/ Monterray Financial