symbolic

• Submitted: Tue, January 22, 2013
  • Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: edna — Portales New Mexico United States of America
Premier Mentoring

Premier Mentoring Monterey Financial Vulnerable Old Lady Falls Prey to Scam with Results becoming Deeply In Debt, Internet

On April 24, 2012 I spoke with Christopher Freestone regarding internet marketing. The first thing I signed up for was education with a tuition cost of $13.600 followed by a monthly fee of $39.95 for hosting and maintaining a website. I was later referred to Wendy Byford at yourentitysolution.com, then to Colby Gray at daeusfinancial.com where I was offered business credit building consultant services.  I finally wound up with Shaunte Taylor at Strategic Tax Services.

I was promised many things that didn't happen. I wound up with two websites instead of one because of the confusion.  I have not sold any products and I am deep in debt.  My husband and I are on social security plus his modest pension. I never though I would be so gullible.  All were very smooth talkers and everything seemed to make sense at the time.  I now wonder what dream world I was living in.  I finally woke up! My hope is that I can keep someone else from falling into this deep pit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 10:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Mentoring/internet/Premier-Mentoring-Monterey-Financial-Vulnerable-Old-Lady-Falls-Prey-to-Scam-with-Results-b-1001097. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Mentoring