Complaint Review: Premier Mentoring

• Updated: Sun, August 19, 2012

• Reported By: Bryon Lape — Cincinnati Ohio United States of America
Premier Mentoring

Premier Mentoring Scam alert for trading mentoring Internet

Then I received the call from Premier Mentoring/Your entity solution it sounded good. Get stock trade coaching and mentoring on how to setup an LLC. They even had a third party (Monterey Financial) that would give me a loan. The first alarm bell is they came through the charlatan Michael Parness. I took the bait anyway. Sure, they helped me get the LLC setup and that was it. No coaching. No mentoring. I've been trying for more than 8 months to get at least some money. Nothing but run around. Monterey calls me daily demanding payment. I don't have any. I am broke. No one will work with me. They are all sharks. Stay well away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2012 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Mentoring/internet/Premier-Mentoring-Scam-alert-for-trading-mentoring-Internet-929236. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Mentoring