Complaint Review: Premier Movie Pass, Premier Benefits, Buyers Union

• Submitted: Thu, April 14, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, April 14, 2005

• Reported By:Charles City Virginia
Premier Movie Pass, Premier Benefits, Buyers Union
1442 Lincoln Avenue Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Movie Pass, Premier Benefits, Buyers Union ripoff debit check account refused to refund Orange California

I was called and told I had fifteen days to look the package over. I was never told that in 13 days a charge would appear that would not be removed or refunded regardless of whether I accepted the offer or not. When I cancelled I was not told I needed to request a special form for a refund. Now they state it is too late and can not refund the money. I have names of Tyrone Jacobs the customer rep and supervisor Amanda Ross. All are very nasty and unwilling to speak. I was hung up on by the first nameless rep before the second call and threatened to be hung up on again. I was writing to the address to show them that the dates on my debited checks were less than the 15 days and I decided to check the internet to see if I would be able to get information on this company. And to my surprise I found You!
I am going to my bank today. Thank you for your information. I fear my 119.90 is lost forever. I am going to get an unlisted phone number as soon as possible. I will never get involved in phone sales again. I am sorry for those reputable agencies, but it is too easy to lose hard earned money over the phone.

Charles City, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/14/2005 12:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Movie-Pass-Premier-Benefits-Buyers-Union/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Movie-Pass-Premier-Benefits-Buyers-Union-ripoff-debit-check-account-refused-to-r-138826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Movie Pass, Premier Benefits, Buyers Union