Jim

Complaint Review: Premier Movie Pass - Premier Benefits - Call One Communications - Buyers Union

• Submitted: Mon, July 25, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, July 25, 2005

• Reported By:Mount Zion Illinois
Premier Movie Pass - Premier Benefits - Call One Communications - Buyers Union
1442 E. Lincoln Box 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Movie Pass - Premier Benefits - Call One Communications - Buyers Union Ripoff, Unauthorized Bank Account Withdrawal, scam artisits Ripoff Orange California

I just wanted to say that this company has got to me too. I called them today to see where my refund had got to totalling $270.00. they stated the $119.90 for the premier movie pass had been put back into my account which it has not and that they had to file an investigation for the $149.90 for the call one which would take another 10 days for them to process.

it has been 2 months since they took my money and I have come to the conclusion that I will not be getting it back. I am very very upset and I think that there are thousands of us out there that this company has done this to. I saw a report from the attorney general that this has been done to people in new mexico also.

I don't think they should be allowed to get away with it. I have contacted a lawyer and am awaiting to her whether there is a case or not against them and if so i think that all who have been had by them should join in.

also I have sent my story to abcnews, fownes, nytimes, cnn news, nbc news, cbs news and the sunsentinel. I hope they take note of my story and do a report on this company so other people can be aware.

maybe if any you would also send your stories into the news stations and papers they will eventually take note... I will keep you all up to date on my process with getting this company back.

Lakshman
Mount Zion, Illinois
United States Minor Outlying Islands

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/25/2005 02:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Movie-Pass-Premier-Benefits-Call-One-Communications-Buyers-Union/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Movie-Pass-Premier-Benefits-Call-One-Communications-Buyers-Union-Ripoff-Una-151194. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Movie Pass - Premier Benefits - Call One Communications - Buyers Union