Complaint Review: Premier Movie Pass

• Submitted: Tue, March 22, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, March 28, 2005

• Reported By:Moorpark California
Premier Movie Pass
1442 E. Lincoln Ave., Box 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Movie Pass AKA Premier One AKA Premier Benefits Scam Artists Not A Reputible Company Orange, CA California

*Author of original report: They called me again! threatening messages!

I got a phone call last night, 3/21. My Fiance answered and listened to what they had to say, and then passed the phone off to me. I never listen to telemarketers, but for some reason I listened to them. The guy had a heavy middle Eastern accent and I could barely understand him. He told me that for 3.95 the cost of the shipping, I would be sent for Movie passes and a $200.00 Gift Certificate. I was told that I needed to call in 10 days to give them feed back on what I thought of there service.

He told me that they only accept checks over the phone. I said that I did not feel comfortable giving him my checking information over the phone. He responded by saying that it is the safest way of doing a transaction and that I probably give checks to companies all the time without thinking about it. I finally agreed, but asked him many times if that is all I was being charged. 3.95. He told me it was, and I gave him my checking information.

He then transferred me to his manager to finish the call. The manager started mentioning a calling card. I told him that I did not want a calling card or anything other than what I had already been offered. He insisted that I just say yes to the calling card to process the order, but that I would not actually be getting it. He said he would transfer me to an automated system where I need to say yes to everything. I told him that I would not say yes to something that I did not want and that I wanted to cancel the whole thing. He said that in order to cancel I needed to go throught he automated process to get my confirmation number and that I had to say yes in order to do so. I told him no.

He then said that if I didn't go through with the authomated thing and say yes to everything that I didnt want that my information would be sent over the internet in 23 hours and it would be available to HACKERS!! I told him that I just wanted to end the call. He persisted, telling me that I had to say yes...It went on and on for probably 15 minutes and I finally just ended the call.

This scares me. How can a company do this to people. There has to be something that can be done. I called my bank and let them know what happened. They told me that if there are any charges I will not be responsible for them and I can dispute the charges. I am afraid to have given my information to this company. Who know what they will do with it. I can't beleive that they have been doing this to people and are still operating..Its insane!!

Jessica
Moorpark, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Movie-Pass/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Movie-Pass-AKA-Premier-One-AKA-Premier-Benefits-Scam-Artists-Not-A-Reputible-Comp-135992. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Movie Pass

They called me again! threatening messages!

AUTHOR: Jessica - (U.S.A.)

Since this incident they have called me and left 2 threatening messages. They threatened me that if I did not call them back that they would be charging my account. They also said that this was my last chance and if there are any charges that they are "no longer responsible"....Isn't there anything that can be done to get these people in trouble??