Complaint Review: Premier Movie Pass

• Submitted: Tue, July 05, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, July 05, 2005

• Reported By:Newark New York
Premier Movie Pass
1442 E. Lincoln Avenue Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Movie Pass, Premier Benefits, Buyers Union RIPOFF Artists 101 Orange California

On or around April 15, 2005, I was at work. I left my purse at home where I thought it would be safe. Well little did I know that I could get ripped off and not even know it.

When I got home my 11 year old daughter told me that her and her dad got us a great deal on movie tickets. I said you didn't give my checking account number to someone over the phone did you? Both of their mouths dropped and I knew I was in for a long battle.

Well they tried to convince me it was not a scam so I waited until the pamphlet came in the mail. As soon as it did and I actually had a number to call I called and have been getting the run around ever since. So far they owe me $119.90 for the program and countless bank charges due to them overdrawing my account. I have many bills paid directly out of my checking account. When one goes through you are not expecting 10 others bounce.

First of all they didn't even wait the period of time they were supposed to. I saw these charges on my checking account and called my bank. They attempted to take an additional $119.90 but we stopped that one. I have made numerous calls to this company and have gotton the run around.

One phone call I was so livid with the person I asked for a manager and she left the phone for about 30 seconds and came back on the phone disguising her voice. I know it was her then she got me a male and he wanted to be so helpful it made me sick.

Back in May I was sent a check authorization that I was to sign and return to them. I did this and was told my check would get to me in 7 to 14 business days. No check by June 15 I called again and they said that a check had not been issued and that they would put a high priority flag on me case because it had to be reviewed. Well here it is July 5, 2005 and still have not received a check. I called this morning and was told that I should receive my check no later July 8, 2005. We will see if it happens.

Kathleen
Newark, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2005 08:43 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Movie-Pass/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Movie-Pass-Premier-Benefits-Buyers-Union-RIPOFF-Artists-101-Orange-California-148512. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Movie Pass