Complaint Review: Premier Movie Pass

• Submitted: Fri, April 21, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, April 21, 2006

• Reported By:Fresno California
Premier Movie Pass
1142 E. Lincoln Ave., #361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Movie Pass This company has totally ripped me Off. ripoff Orange California

This company called me back in January of 2005. I was actually home just showering because my cousin had just been in major accident and my entire family was practically living in the hospital.

The gut on the phone said to trust him it would only cost three dollars and it comes out to be a total lie it cost me $119.00 and then a whole bunch of bank fees that were taken for covering two other checks that bounced.

I have been calling for more than a year and have given up hope on getting my money back. I did fill out the forms that they instructed me to and nothing has been done.

I write this not in hopes of getting my money back but in hopes that nobody else falls for this. I am a true believer in Karma. This company will fall and get what it deserves.

I do think that it has been so long that the anger is gone but when it first happened I couldn't believe that I had gotten ripped off.

Catalina
Fresno, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2006 10:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Movie-Pass/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Movie-Pass-This-company-has-totally-ripped-me-Off-ripoff-Orange-California-187967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Movie Pass