Complaint Review: Premier Movie Pass

• Submitted: Wed, November 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, November 02, 2005

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Premier Movie Pass
1142 E. Lincoln Ave. Box 361 Orange, California U.S.A.

Premier Movie Pass ripoff artist dishonest, debit your account before you receive there trial package and before the deadline to cancel. ripoff Orange California

I received a call in March of 2005 from Premier movie Pass stating that for $3.95 I would receive their trial package which included four free movie passes, popcorn and dvd rentals all just for looking it over. There was no obligation and the items where mine to keep even if I decided not to sign up. They needed my bank information for age verification. I would have two weeks to cancel from the time I received there trial package.

Two weeks went buy and I had not received there trial package but my account had been debited by them for a $119.95. Two days later I received there trial package and was not pleased with what they had to offer. They say you can all the movie tickets you want every month, "BUT" you have to fill out a form and send it to them for every movie ticket you want up to four at a time. This was entirely to inconvenient for me.

I called them imediately and told them they had debited my account before I received their package and I was not intersted in there product. They advised me that I would be getting a refund within 14 business days. I have called them 2 to 3 times a month since then and keep getting the same response.

My refund has been tagged as priority and they would contact management. Same response over and over again. When I ask to speak with a supervisor they say there are none. When I ask for a corporate number they say there isn't one.

I called again today 11/01/05 and there number has been changed. It is now 1800-357-8873. And yes I was told the same thing again. They are ripping us off!

Jeremiah
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2005 01:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Movie-Pass/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Movie-Pass-ripoff-artist-dishonest-debit-your-account-before-you-receive-there-tr-163050. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Movie Pass