Complaint Review: Premier Movie Pass

• Submitted: Tue, August 23, 2005
  • Updated: Tue, August 23, 2005

• Reported By:McComb Mississippi
Premier Movie Pass
1442 E. Lincoln Avenue Orange, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-357-9145
  • Web:
  • Category: Theaters

Premier Movie Pass ripoff promised refund could not understand what they were saying Orange California

I received the call on a Saturday night in January. I was told that I would only be charged $3.95 to join and had the option to cancel if I did not like the program.

When my records came in on my bank statement, I had been charged $3.95, twice, and $119.95, once. I got on the phone at that point, trying to get a refund, because I would never have authorized that kind of money over the phone.

I cancelled the membership also, after receiving the information, because it was not as it had been explained to me.

I call about every two weeks for at least three months in a row. Then maybe twice a month to find out about my money. They kept promising that I would be getting my money back.

When I last spoke with them on July 12th, I was told they were trying to get their computer systems straighten out and that my refund was among the first ones to be processed. When I called the other day, I found out the number was no longer in service.

That is when I went looking for more contact information in the package they had sent and I found the website, so here I am, just like others who were ripped off.

Cynthia
McComb, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2005 07:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Premier-Movie-Pass/Orange-California-92865/Premier-Movie-Pass-ripoff-promised-refund-could-not-understand-what-they-were-saying-Orang-154661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Premier Movie Pass